Here’s this week’s report:
I’ll be attending BruFrou this Saturday, look me up! It might be a slow beer week, TBD.
- Dogfish Head 120 Minute is hitting this week.
- On 4/27 (this Sunday!), Avery will release the next in their barrel series; Rufus Corvus. Sales start at 1pm. Bottles are $12 per 12oz., limit 12 bottles per person.
- Funkwerks- Raspberry Provincial
- Moab Desert Select series beers (Rye, Black Imperial IPA)…very limited amount.
- TRVE Tiphareth
- RR Consecration and rhymes with hiney
- Stone Saison & Sprocket Bier
- Odell Footprint
- DeDolle Oerbier
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.