Here’s this week’s report:
Not much to report yet, more to come as the week progresses.
- Red Poppy jumping in at the last minute.
- You know… La Folie.
- Great Divide 20th Anniversary.
- The IRS is coming. Stone IRS, that is. Dropping this week.
- Goose Island The Illinois.
- Dogfish Head 120 Minute should hit sometime soon.
- It seems that Crooked Stave Artisans are continuously dropping various 12% and Shelton beers here and there. Just keep checking your stores, it’s pretty random.
- Alobarap. Soon.
- Sometime in the coming future, Between The Staves, a collaboration between Crooked Stave and Anchorage, will hit us.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.