Here’s this week’s report:
- Russian River/Avery Collaboration not Litigation is out.
- Stone Stochasticity Project: Grapefruit Slam IPA this week.
- This weekend, River North will release their Anniversary Ale #2, a 10.1% Belgian Golden Strong Ale dry-hopped with Nelson Sauvin. $9 for the bomber with a 6 bottle limit. Starts Friday and goes through the weekend.
- TRVE is releasing Winter Zephyr on Sunday, 2/16, at 2 PM.
- Boulevard Chocolate Ale hit most accounts late last week. Maybe more will hit this week?
- Sucaba also seems to still be trickling in to some places this week…
Crooked Stave/Upslope Ferus Fluxus (a Wild Belgian Pale Ale) releases Monday (2/17) and Tuesday (2/18) at the respective breweries. Crooked Stave is releasing in 375 ml bottles while Upslope is releasing in 19.2 oz cans. Assuming this hits distro the same week.
- Avery Uncle Jacob’s released at the brewery last Sunday, look for it to hit store shelves shortly. (next week)
- Dry Dock posted a release party date for Bligh’s; Feb 23rd, 11 AM. $20/bottle. No limits posted yet. Look for it in stores close to this date.
- BA Old Rasputin XVI usually shows up late December, but it looks like this should hit in February this year (see this link).
- TRVE Tiphareth (early Feb) and Winter Zephyr (
soon! Maybethis weekend!) will make appearances this winter.
- New brewery rumors (TBD):
- Knee Deep (early ’14).
- Off Color.
- Melvin Brewing (Thai Me Up). 2×4? Yes please. No word on when yet, so keep your eye out.
- Is Ballast Point going to make it in
JanuaryFebruary? March? Never?? wtf
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.