Here’s this week’s report:
- Sucaba. This week. Dog will hunt.
- Alesmith My Bloody Valentine. Get it for your sweetheart.
- Avery Uncle Jacob’s releases at the brewery on Sunday, 2/9, at 1 PM. Line up!
- Boulevard Chocolate Ale, plus a box of chocolates. (Maybe next week…then again, it’s showing up this week at some stores.)
- Dry Dock posted a release party date for Bligh’s; Feb 23rd, 11 AM. $20/bottle. No limits posted yet. Look for it in stores close to this date.
- BA Old Rasputin XVI usually shows up late December, but it looks like this should hit in February this year (see this link).
- TRVE Tiphareth (early Feb) and Winter Zephyr (soon! Maybe this weekend!) will make appearances this winter.
- New brewery rumors (TBD):
- Knee Deep (early ’14).
- Off Color.
- Melvin Brewing (Thai Me Up). 2×4? Yes please. No word on when yet, so keep your eye out.
- Is Ballast Point going to make it in
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.