This has the potential to be a huge beer week…and an expensive one.
Here’s this week’s report:
- Crooked Stave is releasing Batch 60 in bottles this week (Tuesday). Winter St. Bretta will be out soon too (as in this week…no later than next Monday). Crushing it.
- Stone Matt’s Burning Rosid, an imperial cherrywood-smoked saison, is out this week.
- River North is at it again. The will release Scotch Barrel J. Marie this Saturday, Feb 1 at 1 PM.
- Sucaba should be hitting reeeal soon. (it hit late Feb last year…just FYI)
- Dry Dock’s Bligh’s should be out late Jan/early Feb. At Big Beers, they said late Jan…
- BA Old Rasputin XVI usually shows up late December, but it looks like this should hit in February this year (see commenter from last week and this link).
- TRVE Tiphareth (early Feb) and Winter Zephyr (soon!) will make appearances this winter.
- New brewery rumors (TBD):
- Knee Deep (early ’14).
- Off Color.
- Melvin Brewing (Thai Me Up). 2×4? Yes please. No word on when yet, so keep your eye out.
- Is Ballast Point going to make it in January? That’s the last rumor…
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.
Disclaimer: I do not post about Russian River, Cantillon, various Firestone Walker and other very rare beers. Thank the hoarders for this…some things still need to be kept secret from these scoundrels.