Here’s this week’s report:
- Boulevard Rye on Rye
- On Jan 25 (this Saturday), River North will release B-Side Avarice at 1 PM (at the brewery). Mr. Bs will also release it later that same day. No word yet on limits/cost.
- TRVE is releasing the third batch of Eastern Candle this Sunday! No football…maybe I can actually make it this time!
- Crooked Stave is releasing Batch 60 on tap this week (Tuesday). Bottles will be released next week.
- BA Old Rasputin XVI usually shows up late December, but it didn’t…maybe this month?
- I know I said I would not be providing updates for Firestone Walker beers…but I think that time has passed. Although FW is still highly sought, we are seeing more and more phenomenal beers hit the region (thanks Crooked Stave Artisans!). With that said, Sucaba should be hitting reeeal soon. (P.S. – Stop calling the stores! It won’t be out in Denver for a couple weeks yet! Jeez.)
- Stone Matt’s Burning Rosid, an imperial cherrywood-smoked saison, should be out soon.
- TRVE Tiphareth and Winter Zephyr will make appearances this winter.
- Dry Dock’s Bligh’s should be out late Jan/early Feb. At Big Beers, they said late Jan…we shall see.
- New brewery rumors (TBD):
- Knee Deep (early ’14).
- Off Color.
- Melvin Brewing (Thai Me Up). 2×4? Yes please. No word on when yet, so keep your eye out.
- Is Ballast Point going to make it in January? That’s the last rumor…
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.
Disclaimer: I do not post about Russian River, Cantillon, various Firestone Walker and other very rare beers. Thank the hoarders for this…some things still need to be kept secret from these scoundrels.