Oh, did I forget to update the blog with Abraxas? It hit late last week..maybe you can still find some. B&B Yule Fuel also hit late last week.
Here’s this week’s report:
- Crooked Stave Holiday Vieille releases at the taproom at The Source on Thursday at noon . $8 with a limit of one case per customer. (UPDATE: Hitting stores now too)
- Copper Kettle will release Well Bred, a barrel-aged barleywine, this Saturday (12/14) at the brewery.
- Avery Brewing Company Mephistopheles Stout.
- Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball is hitting along with Sucks.
- The FiftyFifty Eclipse has hit some stores.
- Boulevard Imperial Stout 2013 also out now.
- BA Old Rasputin XVI also shows up late December.
- TRVE Tiphareth, Manannán, and Winter Zephyr should all make appearances this winter.
- Wondering about Dry Dock’s Bligh’s? Usually it’s release is in December. Not this year. You’ll have to wait until early next year.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.
Disclaimer: I do not post about Russian River, Cantillon, various Firestone Walker and other very rare beers. Thank the hoarders for this…some things still need to be kept secret from these scoundrels.