Last week was just a ridiculous amount of fun, thanks to Bourbon County hitting. I had an active few days on Twitter, Facebook, BeerAdvocate and in actual real human face-to-face interactions too. I met up with old friends and made some new ones. This is why I love the beer community. Cheers!
Here’s this week’s report:
- Deschutes The Abyss. Latest update,
first week of DecHERE NOW. Yes, more awesome beer to drain your bank account.
- Elevation’s BA Double IPA (formerly Inconceivable, now named Fanboy) is out NOW.
- Racer X, Gift of the Magi, more Prairie, Mikkeller, Stone Smoked Porter w/Vanilla Bean...(let me know when to stop)…Tilquin Gueuze, Left Hand Oak Aged Widdershins are all out now!
- Biscotti variants, like BA and Cherry.
- Some Bierbrouwerij Grand-Café Emelisse beers, soon.
- Copper Kettle releases Snowed In, a barrel-aged imperial oatmeal stout, this Saturday (12/7) at the brewery. Then, they will release Well Bred, a barrel-aged barleywine, next Saturday (12/14), also at the brewery.
- The second release of Barrel-Aged Avarice is set for Saturday, December 7th at 1pm! <– I copied that sentence directly from River North‘s blog! #lazy
- Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball? Maybe.
- Boulevard Imperial Stout 2013? Should happen soon.
- The FiftyFifty Eclipse series usually shows up late December. Buy some of last year’s, then buy some more this year, ‘cuz last year’s is still on some shelves.
- BA Old Rasputin XVI also shows up late December.
- TRVE Tiphareth, Manannán, and Winter Zephyr should all make appearances this winter.
- Wondering about Dry Dock’s Bligh’s? Usually it’s release is in December. Not this year. You’ll have to wait until early next year.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.
Disclaimer: I do not post about Russian River, Cantillon, various Firestone Walker and other very rare beers. Thank the hoarders for this…some things still need to be kept secret from these scoundrels.