Here’s this week’s report:
- The Bruery 6 Geese-A-Laying should be out either late Nov or early Dec. Bumping this up, there’s indication it will hit this week along with some Rueuze.
- Port Santa’s Little Helper, He’Brew Jewbelation Reborn.
- More Prairie. I’m having a hard time tracking the CS/12% stuff…it’s very inconsistent. Not complaining though…I actually like the surprises. I do know that The Beer That Saved Christmas should be one of those dropped.
- New Belgium/Patagonia California Route. Cans. Puffy jackets. So on.
- Odell Friek releases Nov 23rd (this coming Saturday) at the brewery. We might see it hit shelves as early as this week, if not, next week.
- TRVE Eastern Candle will be available at the brewery [only] on Nov 24th. 1:30 for Cvlt members, 2:00 for everyone else.
- Elevation’s BA Double IPA (formerly Inconceivable, now named Fanboy) should be out soon?
- Bourbon County Stout. Black Friday. Stay Tuned.
- Deschutes The Abyss this month. Latest update, first week of Dec.
- Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball? Maybe.
- Boulevard Imperial Stout 2013? Should happen soon.
- Will Perennial Abraxas hit us? No fucking idea, but throwing it out there just in case.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.
Disclaimer: I do not post about Russian River, Cantillon, various Firestone Walker and other very rare beers. Thank the hoarders for this…some things still need to be kept secret from these scoundrels.