Here’s this week’s report:
- Firestone Walker XVII arriving this week.
- Stone’s über-fresh Enjoy By 12.13.13 is hitting us this week along with Southern Charred, Crime and Punishment. Burn your face, then sooth with fresh hops.
- DFH Immort Ale.
- Look for Aspen Brewing Company brews to show up at select stores this week.
- Renegade Hammer & Sickle, a 9% ABV RIS, cans came out last week at some locations. Look for more this week.
- Boulder Beer The Dude’s Bane (a Barleywine aged in Bourbon Barrels) releases this Saturday, Nov 16 at 3PM at Boulder Beer Co only.
- Odell Friek releases Nov 23rd.
- TRVE Eastern Candle will be available at the brewery [only] on Nov 24th. 1:30 for Cvlt members, 2:00 for everyone else.
- Elevation’s BA Double IPA (formerly Inconceivable, now named Fanboy) should be out soon?
- Deschutes The Abyss this month. Maybe the week of Thanksgiving?
- Let the drama of Bourbon County Stout live on. Will we see it hit Denver? Will the variants make it here? When will it hit (tentative = Black Friday)? Stay tuned beer friends, this could be interesting… Of note; labels have been approved for CO for BCBS, Proprietors, Backyeard Rye and Barleywine. Coffee was approved way back in 2010…I assume the past approval still stands but I don’t know how all this approval stuff works. One major disclaimer: Just because a beer has been approved doesn’t mean we are getting it (i.e. – rare and vanilla were approved for CO). Many times, they just get blanket approvals for everything.
- The Bruery 6 Geese-A-Laying should be out either late Nov or early Dec.
- Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball? Maybe.
- Boulevard Imperial Stout 2013? Should happen soon.
- Will Perennial Abraxas hit us? No fucking idea, but throwing it out there just in case.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.
Disclaimer: I do not post about Russian River, Cantillon, various Firestone Walker and other very rare beers. Thank the hoarders for this…some things still need to be kept secret from these scoundrels.