Here’s this week’s report:
- Odell Woodcut No. 7 releases at the brewery this Saturday, the 26th, but it’s hitting stores right now.
so hopefully we’ll see it in stores very soon? (UPDATE: Odell put up an announcement that it starts shipping this week)
- Lone Tree Brewing is releasing Hop Zombie, a red IPA, this Saturday from their tap room. Limited quantities, might not hit stores.
- Bruery Oude Tart
shouldhit this week.
- AleSmith Decadence
shouldalso hit this week.
- And also Goose Island Lolita.
- Shmaltz Death of a Contract Brewer and Shmaltz/Terrapin Reunion Ale ’13.
- Many of you will be happy to know that Lagunitas Brown Shugga’ is back!
If anyone sees the Day Of The Dead (or Dia De Los Muertos) beer in Denver, please let me know. It’s shown up in Boulder and Ft Fun already. Here’s a link: http://www.dayofthedeadbeer.com/. A Mexican craft beer? It might not be very good (but who knows, maybe it is), but I absolutely LOVE the bottle art.Found some.
- Some Elevation brews, including a BA Double IPA (formerly Inconceivable) and the return of Apis IV should be out soon.
- Ballast Point – Sorry guys, got word from 2 sources now that we won’t be seeing Ballast Point until Jan ’14. Maybe. 😦
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.
Disclaimer: I do not post about Russian River, Cantillon, various Firestone Walker and other very rare beers. Thank the hoarders for this…some things still need to be kept secret from these scoundrels.