Don’t forget to visit the GABF Calendar! This calendar includes events surrounding the GABF as part of Denver Beer Week. The calendar is frequently updated, daily.
Here’s this week’s report:
- Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad started to show up this week too! Look for more next week. Damn…what a week.
- New Belgium Le Terroir started showing up on shelves this week. Look for more next week.
- Some Utah Brewers Cooperative breweries, including Wasatch and Squatters also appeared on shelves. They only sent a few, because apparently many of their beers are below the CO liquor store limit. But keep an eye out for Wasatch Ghost Rider and The Devastator and Squatters Hop Rising.
- Iron Maiden Trooper Ale. Finally.
- “It“. And by “It”, I mean FW Velvet Merkin. Good luck, very, very limited, many stores are only getting a case, and it’s going fast.
- 10 Barrel Brewing Company/Bluejacket/Stone Suede Imperial Porter. This surprised me, because I thought we weren’t seeing it until Oct…but it’s out yo.
- Deschutes Brewery Green Monster. This is the rares.
- Boulder Beer’s Dragonhosen Imperial Oktoberfest started hitting stores last Friday. Look for more this week. yay.
- Upslope Pumpkin is out now.
- Bear Republic Cafe Racer 15. All up in here.
- Look for Backcountry Breakfast Stout and Black IPA bombers this week.
- River North is releasing a new barrel series beer; Rum Barrel Quandary. It will be released this Saturday, Sep 28 at 1PM at the brewery. 72 cases, so we should probably see some hit the stores the following week. They also have a Scotch Barrel J Marie and J Marie Barreled & Bretted in the pipeline. #GABF?
- From Epic Brewing‘s Facebook page: “Denver’s first release of Big Bad Baptist, #14 featuring Cranknstein’s Black Satin coffee and weighing in at 12.1%.”. This week? Next week?
- Odell Fernet Aged Porter should hit late Sep/early Oct. (UPDATE: There will be a release party on September 26th at 7:00 p.m. at Freshcraft. It will also be available in the brewery’s Tap Room on September 28th and 29th. Maybe in stores next week?)
- RUMPKIN released at Avery on Sunday. We should see some hit stores shortly. Next week?
- Odell Woodcut No. 7 is coming soon. 12.5% RIS. Yes please.
- New Belgium & Cigar City collaboration beer, brewed with anaheim and marash chilis. Release date TBD, but label has already been approved for CO. #GABF
- Firestone Walker/Mikkeller Lil’ Mikkel is going to hit us soon. Not sure on date, but label has been approved for CO already. #GABF
- Ballast Point (although, they might not hit until late October based on some rumors?)
- Did you guys hear that Perennial is coming now?
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.