Don’t forget to visit the GABF Calendar! This calendar includes events surrounding the GABF as part of Denver Beer Week. The calendar is frequently updated, daily.
Here’s this week’s report:
- Saint Arnold is on shelves now.
- Late addition: Boulder Beer’s Dragonhosen Imperial Oktoberfest started hitting stores Friday.
- TRVE Vexovoid releases this Saturday, Sep 21 at 2PM at the brewery. It’s not expected that this will see store shelves.
- RUMPKIN release at Avery on this Sunday, Sep 22 at 5 PM. 1 case limit, $12 each. Best. Pumpkin. Beer. Evar.
- From Epic Brewing‘s Facebook page: “Denver’s first release of Big Bad Baptist, #14 featuring Cranknstein’s Black Satin coffee and weighing in at 12.1%.”.
This should hit stores this week yo!Or, you know, next week. Maybe.
- Iron Maiden Trooper Ale????????????? (Still in New Jersey)
- River North is releasing a new barrel series beer; Rum Barrel Quandary. It will be released Saturday, Sep 28 at 1PM at the brewery. 72 cases, so we should probably see some hit the stores the following week? They also have a Scotch Barrel J Marie and J Marie Barreled & Betted in the pipeline. GABF?
- Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad should hit late Sep (or early Oct).
- Odell Fernet Aged Porter should hit late Sep/early Oct.
- New Belgium & Cigar City collaboration beer, brewed with anaheim and marash chilis. Release date TBD, but label has already been approved for CO. #GABF
- Firestone Walker/Mikkeller Lil’ Mikkel is going to hit us soon. Not sure on date, but label has been approved for CO already. #GABF
- Talking about Firestone Walker…dare I mention…“IT”?
- Odell Woodcut No. 7 is coming soon. 12.5% RIS. Yes please.
- Based on recent approvals, we should be seeing the following very soon (UPDATED ON 9/5):
- Some Utah Brewers Cooperative breweries, including Wasatch and Squatters
- Ballast Point (although, they might not hit until late October based on some rumors?)
- Did you guys hear that Perennial is coming now?
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.