Here’s this week’s report:
- Avery Uncle Jacob’s hit shelves late last Friday. Maybe there’s still some out there…
- Firestone Walker Double DBA has hit.
- Dogfish Head 120 minute too.
- Epic Brewing Escape to Colorado IPA, RiNo Pale Ale and Blue Ski Lager will be making the rounds starting today (Monday, July 22nd). Their first Colorado-brewed offerings. Epic is also spreading around moar of their other offerings like Brainless on Peaches, Sour Apple Saison, Hopulant IPA and others.
- Elevation’s Wild Flowers, an Imperial Saison, has also hit some stores.
- New Belgium Yuzu Imperial Berliner Weisse and Coconut Curry Hefe have been spotted in Ft Collins. Denver should see it in like 1,000 weeks (let’s hope sooner).
- Elevation’s Engel Weisse (Oak Barrel Berliner Weisse) will come out soon. ETA is TBD…they had to brew a higher ABV version to legally sell it in liquor stores.
- Stone Coconut IPA in August. Bumping this up since it might hit us as early as next week…
- Avery will release Thensaurum very soon (August). In other news, Avery is dominating the releases this Summer. DOMINATING.
- Stone 17th Anniversary Götterdämmerung IPA in August. Wow! Stone is also crushing it this Summer!
- Soon come:
- Three Barrel Brewing will start distributing to Denver very soon.
- Word is out that Ballast Point is re-entering the CO market. No specific details on which brews or exactly when, but soon come. (August)
- There are RUMORS that AleSmith is coming to CO soon. This is a recurring rumor…so let’s sit on this and see what happens. (Rumor mill = September?!?!?!?!)
- Another rumored entry into the Colorado market is Saint Arnold from Houston. Possibly in September. Their Amarillo Hefe is wonderful…I’d like more please.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.