Here’s this week’s report:
- Stone Enjoy By 08.02.13 is out now and should see wider distribution this week.
- Great Divide’s new Yeti, Oatmeal Yeti, is out NOW. Breakfast!
- Deschutes Black Butte XXV has landed. NOW.
- Lost Abbey Angel’s Share and Saint’s Devotion have also been spotted this week.
- Santa Fe Brewing Los Innovadores Limited Series Kriek and Saison 88 are both out NOW.
- Stone W00tStout sounds fun. Bumping this up due to reports it will be released to market next Monday (7.15).
- Elevation’s Engel Weisse (Oak Barrel Berliner Weisse) is NOT out now. Sorry, I was premature on this…one liquor store claimed to have it. Fucking liars.
- Epic Brewing Escape to Colorado IPA (and possibly some others) should be making the rounds soon (July 22nd-ish). Their first Colorado-brewed offering.
- Firestone Walker Double DBA should hit mid- to late-July. I stopped posting FW releases due to the Parabola hoarding, but DDBA is harmless in comparison.
Avery’s Ross’s’s’ Melange might see store shelves soon…(might be this week, and will be hard to find!)This will NOT hit stores 😦
- Avery Uncle Jacob’s released Sunday (July 7) at the Avery tap room. We should see it hit stores in a few weeks.
- Some stuff from New Belgium releases in August. Denver will probably see it in October. I cringe, I cringe.
- Avery will release Thensaurum very soon (August). In other news, Avery is dominating the releases this Summer. DOMINATING.
- Stone Coconut IPA in August.
- Stone 17th Anniversary Götterdämmerung IPA in August. Wow! Stone is also crushing it this Summer!
- Soon come:
- Three Barrel Brewing will start distributing to Denver very soon.
- Word is out that Ballast Point is re-entering the CO market. No specific details on which brews or exactly when, but soon come. (August)
- There are RUMORS that AleSmith is coming to CO soon. This is a recurring rumor…so let’s sit on this and see what happens. (Rumor mill = September?!?!?!?!)
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.