Here’s this week’s report:
HUGE list. Summer is shaping up to be awesome.
- Bull & Bush Man Beer is hitting shelves.
- Wynkoop Colorojo is hitting.
- Stone’s RuinTen is also hitting now.
- Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA is popping now. Jeez…it’s another of “those” weeks…
- We just might see some of Avery’s Momi Hiwa hit shelves this week…
- Avery’s Ross’s’s’ Melange released this past Sunday. Word is, the line was thin. So will we see some hit shelves?
- Trinity releases Elektrik Cukumbahh this Friday, June 21st. Unknown yet if this will hit shelves.
- Avery will release Thensaurum very soon. In other news, Avery is dominating the releases this Summer. DOMINATING.
- Three Barrel Brewing will start distributing to Denver very soon.
- Deschutes Black Butte XXV releases by the end of the month, it should hit us early July maybe.
- Word is out that Ballast Point is re-entering the CO market. No specific details on which brews or exactly when, but soon come.
- Avery Uncle Jacob’s is an awesome stout for the middle of Summer (tongue, cheek, etc). I hope it hits shelves, I’m getting sick of driving all the way to Boulder every week.
- Is The Bruery Bois coming soon? I thought it was, but haven’t seen any info. Anyone got some inside info? If no word, I’ll drop this from the report.
- Stone W00tStout sounds fun. No word on when it releases, but we should see it in Denver in the not-so-distant future.
- There are RUMORS that AleSmith is coming to CO soon. This is a recurring rumor…so let’s sit on this and see what happens.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.