Here’s this week’s report:
- Hey! So, Bull & Bush Man Beer bottles are starting to hit.
- AC Golden Peche Batch #2.
- Avery is at it again. Ross’s’s’ Melange releases this Sunday, June 16 @ 4 PM. 12 bottle limit, $10 each. 147 cases produced, so this might sell out pretty quickly. Enjoy waiting on line for Father’s Day! Send your wife and kids instead while you stay home!
- Stone RuinTen releases in Cali June 17. I assume we will see this a week or two afterwards. (Word is, as early as next week.)
- Wynkoop Colorojo is coming soon.
- Word is out that Ballast Point is re-entering the CO market. No specific details on which brews or exactly when, but soon come.
- Deschutes Black Butte XXV releases by the end of the month, it should hit us early July maybe.
- Avery Uncle Jacob’s is an awesome stout for the middle of Summer (tongue, cheek, etc). I hope it hits shelves, I’m getting sick of driving all the way to Boulder every week.
- Is The Bruery Bois coming soon? I thought it was, but haven’t seen any info. Anyone got some inside info? If no word, I’ll drop this from the next report.
- Stone W00tStout sounds fun. No word on when it releases, but we should see it in Denver in the not-so-distant future.
- There are RUMORS that AleSmith is coming to CO soon. This is a recurring rumor…so let’s sit on this and see what happens.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.