Here’s this week’s report:
- Trinity Three Flowers is out. Sounds interesting. Also, Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Gangsta and 10 Minutes of Pleasure (collab w/New Belgium).
- Some Crooked Stave goodies this week, in stores. Yum.
- Deschutes/Great Lakes Class of ’88 Imperial Smoked Porter. <– That’s a lot of words.
- Upslope IIPA will hit this week. This thing is HUGE; a 10 percent ABV double IPA in 19.2-ounce imperial pint cans. Sounds like the perfect lawnmower beer to me. This will be a new year round, so not necessarily the rares, but fun as hell.
- Rockyard Spirit of Danny is out too.
- Avery is releasing Momi Hiwa this Sunday, June 9 at 5PM. 12 bottle limit, $10/bottle. 283 (24-count) cases produced with about 25 being held back. Using math, that’s like a hundred billion bottles, so there’s no need to wait on a 4 hour line. (But seriously, about 6,000 bottles for the release party, divide that by the bottle limit of 12, that’s 500 people if everyone buys the max… So it’s highly doubtful anyone will miss out. Show up an hour late instead, walk in, buy your beer, and be out all in 10 minutes. Maybe have a Tweak while you’re there.)
- Is The Bruery Bois coming soon? Are you willing to shell out something like 40 bucks? For just one?
- Stone RuinTen releases in Cali June 17. I assume we will see this a week or two afterwards.
- Stone W00tStout sounds fun. No word on when it releases, but we should see it in Denver in the not-so-distant future.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.