Here’s this week’s report:
Going full-bore. Release the hounds. It’s a big week, just in time for 3 day drinking.
*** The three stars means other beers from this brewer have also been released. It seems like each store got different variants, so just get out and look!
- Elevation’s False Summit has FINALLY hit. Also, Third Base bottles have hit.
- Avery released their next anniversary beer last week; Twenty XX India Pale Ale. This hit some shelves last week, but we should see it hit more widely this week.
- Odell released Celastrina saison on the 18th. Hittin’ shelves now. Butterflies. Cute.
- Lagunitas Lucky 13.
- Hoppin Frog*** Natasha Rocks America, D.O.R.I.S. the Destroyer, B.O.R.I.S., BA B.O.R.I.S. have hit.
- Fantome*** Brise-BonBons, Chocolat and Printemps.
- Boulevard Saison-Brett.
- Flying Dog Single Hop Imperial IPA (Citra) and Gonzo Imperial Porter.
- Upslope will be releasing their new IIPA in May (which is almost overrrrrr yo!). This thing will be HUGE; a 10 percent ABV double IPA in 19.2-ounce imperial pint cans. Whaaaaattt! This will be a new year round, so not necessarily the rares, but fun as hell.
- Is The Bruery Bois coming soon? Are you willing to shell out something like 40 bucks? For just one?
- Avery is releasing Momi Hiwa on June 9. A rum-barrel aged coconut porter sounds gross to me. You should probably skip this release. But seriously, there will be plenty to go around, and this might even see store shelves. So calm your shit.
- Stone W00tStout sounds fun. No word on when it releases, but we should see it in Denver in the not-so-distant future.
- Stone RuinTen releases in Cali June 17. I assume we will see this a week or two afterwards.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.