Here’s this week’s report:
- Stone IRS & Espresso IRS are here. Holy fuckballs!
- Clown Shoes brought in a bunch more stuff…better stuff. Including Chocolate Sombrero, Blaecorn Unidragon and Hoppy Feet 1.5.
- Brash just delivered a whole bunch of beer goodness to us. They are new to Colorado, but have close ties to Clown Shoes. Check ’em out! Item Nine, Smoglifter, Texas Exile and The Bollocks.
- Parabola. Here’s the deal folks; I’ve been threatening to take this off the report for various reasons, mainly the hoarders. Well, I just got word that since Firestone Walker has entered the Texas market, Colorado is SOL and only getting 1/2 the usual allotment. This means, lots less for us. With that in mind, this is the last time you will see Parabola in this report. Haters gonna hate.
- Elevation is releasing False Summit (a Bourbon barrel-aged Quadrupel) soon. (UPDATE: False Summit is a few weeks out due to TTB labeling issues.)
- Dogfish Head Sixty-One should be around sometime soon. meh.
- On the horizon (File under “Maybe it ain’t happening”):
- La Cumbre is supposed to be bringing their highly acclaimed Elevated IPA to CO very soon. GABF Gold? 97 on Beer Advocate? 100 on RateBeer!?!? Yes please! (UPDATE: What I heard through the grapevine is they were ready to bring it here, but then inked a deal locally (in NM) to distribute with some grocery stores which depleted their supply. This means, CO will be waiting a bit longer…)
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.