Here’s this week’s report:
- Class of ’88 Barleywine collaboration between North Coast, Rogue & Deschutes. Yep.
- Odell Brewing Tree Shaker Imperial Peach IPA is coming. The release at the brewery was this past Saturday. It’s on shelves now.
- Stone / Aleman / Two Brothers Dayman Coffee IPA released 3/18 at the brewery. Expect it in Denver this week. Fighter of the Nightman.
- Boulevard Coffee Ale released 3/19 in Kansas City. It should hit Denver soon. Word is, it’s hitting Denver now.
- Also from Stone, expect the IRS to hit around 4/15. But even more important, Espresso IRS is coming. Holy fuckballs!
- Parabola. Maybe it’s coming sometime soon. I dunno.
- Elevation is releasing Third Base (a Belgian tripel) and False Summit (a Bourbon barrel-aged Quadrupel) mid to late March. That means very soon. (UPDATE: False Summit is a few weeks out due to TTB labeling issues.)
- Dogfish Head Sixty-One should be around sometime soon.
- On the horizon (File under “Maybe it ain’t happening”):
- La Cumbre is supposed to be bringing their highly acclaimed Elevated IPA to CO very soon. GABF Gold? 97 on Beer Advocate? 100 on RateBeer!?!? Yes please! (UPDATE: The brewer is still scouting for quality distributors. They want to ensure that their beer is stored cold, as it should be. This could be days, weeks or months out…stay tuned.)
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.