Here’s this week’s report:
- Pliny bitches!!! Go buy a case to trade and fuck everyone else! Anyone notice it seems to be coming more frequently?
- Word is out that Clown Shoes will start distributing to CO. (Super Shiny New Update: It looks like Clown Shoes is here! As early as this week at some places, everywhere-ish by next week.)
- Odell Brewing Tree Shaker Imperial Peach IPA is coming very soon. The release at the brewery is this Saturday. We’ll see most likely see it
Either this week ornext week.
- Stone / Aleman / Two Brothers Dayman Coffee IPA released 3/18 at the brewery. Expect it in Denver soon, most likely next week (that’s the word, y’all).
- Boulevard Coffee Ale released 3/19 in Kansas City. It should hit Denver soon.
- Also from Stone, expect the IRS to hit around 4/15. But even more important, Espresso IRS is coming. Holy fuckballs!
- Parabola. Maybe it’s coming sometime soon. I dunno.
- Elevation is releasing Third Base (a Belgian tripel) and False Summit (a Bourbon barrel-aged Quadrupel) mid to late March. That means very soon. (UPDATE: False Summit is a few weeks out due to TTB labeling issues.)
- Dogfish Head Sixty-One should be around sometime soon.
- On the horizon (File under “Maybe it ain’t happening”):
- La Cumbre is supposed to be bringing their highly acclaimed Elevated IPA to CO very soon. GABF Gold? 97 on Beer Advocate? 100 on RateBeer!?!? Yes please! (UPDATE: The brewer is still scouting for quality distributors. They want to ensure that their beer is stored cold, as it should be. This could be days, weeks or months out…stay tuned.)
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.