Here’s this week’s report:
- River North Barrel Reserve 2013 is on store shelves. Support local!
- Ommegang Iron Throne has hit this week.
- Dogfish Head/Sierra Nevada collaboration Rhizing Bines is on some shelves.
- Stone / Aleman / Two Brothers Dayman Coffee IPA released 3/18 at the brewery. Expect it in Denver soon.
- Boulevard Coffee Ale (3/19) released last Tuesday in Kansas City. It should hit Denver soon.
- Odell Brewing Tree Shaker Imperial Peach IPA is coming in April. Really love your peaches, want to shake your tree-eee-ee.
- Also from Stone, expect the IRS to hit around 4/15. But even more important, Espresso IRS is coming. Holy fuckballs!
- Parabola. Dropping 4/13 at the brewery, expect it in Denver shortly after that. Keep this in mind…I’m considering dropping it from the report. Selfish? Yes.
- Elevation is releasing Third Base (a Belgian tripel) and False Summit (a Bourbon barrel-aged Quadrupel) mid to late March. That means very soon. (UPDATE: False Summit is a few weeks out due to TTB labeling issues.)
- Dogfish Head Sixty-One should be around in the next few weeks.
Ska Brewing / DC Brau collaboration Taster’s Choice *might* hit soon. I’m putting a placeholder here for this one, because it looks to me like this is being released in Washington DC only…more info as I find out more.
- On the horizon (File under “Maybe it ain’t happening”):
- Word is out that Clown Shoes will start distributing to CO. (NEW: It looks like Clown Shoes license has been approved and they could start shipping as early as April. W00t!)
- La Cumbre is supposed to be bringing their highly acclaimed Elevated IPA to CO very soon. GABF Gold? 97 on Beer Advocate? 100 on RateBeer!?!? Yes please! (UPDATE: The brewer is still scouting for quality distributors. They want to ensure that their beer is stored cold, as it should be. This could be days, weeks or months out…stay tuned.)
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.