Here’s this week’s report:
Really…not much new to report. FYI, there may be no post next week due to my limited availability. Anyone want to guest post? Cheers!
- The newly opened Hall Brewing just delivered three of their beers (Farmhouse Red, Farmhouse Stout, Farmhouse IPA) to four stores in the Southern Metro area (Chambers, Cornserstar, Parker Payless and Jordan Liquors). Check them out! Support local beer!
- Upslope Foreign Extra Stout and Uinta Sea Legs are hitting this week.
- Elevation’s Oil Man, a RIS aged in Breckenridge Distillery barrels should be released sometime around mid-Januaryish. I got word from them that they bottled last week, so it should be very, very soon…in the next couple weeks. Also releasing in mid-Januaryish from Elevation is Señorita (Horchata Imperial Porter). Interesting? Yes.
- Wynkoop Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout will hit by the end of the month. Two can packs…so funny. Balls to mouth. Etc.
- On the horizon:
- Word is out that Clown Shoes will start distributing to CO. (Check here and notice it says “Colorado- coming soon”) (UPDATE: They expect to be in CO sometime in the 1st quarter of 2013…)
- La Cumbre is supposed to be bringing their highly acclaimed Elevated IPA to CO very soon. GABF Gold? 93 on Beer Advocate? 99 on RateBeer? Yes please! (UPDATE: The brewer is still scouting for quality distributors. They want to ensure that their beer is stored cold, as it should be. This could be days, weeks or months out…stay tuned.)
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.