Here’s this week’s report:
- Lagunitas Sucks just hit some stores. Cool beans! Hopefully, we’ll see some more of this hit over the next week.
- North Coast BA Old Rasputin XV is up in here.
- Dogfish Head Birra Etrusca Bronze is a-flowin’.
- Odell Lugene Chocolate Milk Stout has hit shelves. I tried this a couple weeks ago…and it is absolutely fantastic! Soon to become a favorite. Odells Red has also hit.
- Lost Abbey Mayan Apocalypse 2012, the apocalypse never transpired, but the beer did.
- Ommegang Anniversary XV is hitting as well as more Art of Darkness.
- Elevation’s Oil Man, a RIS aged in Breckenridge Distillery barrels should be released sometime around mid-January. Also releasing in mid-January from Elevation is Señorita (Horchata Imperial Porter). Interesting? Yes.
- Word is out that Clown Shoes will start distributing to CO. (Check here and notice it says “Colorado- coming soon”) (UPDATE: They expect to be in CO sometime in the 1st quarter of 2013…)
- La Cumbre is supposed to be bringing their highly acclaimed Elevated IPA to CO very soon. GABF Gold? 93 on Beer Advocate? 99 on RateBeer? Yes please! (UPDATE: The brewer is still scouting for quality distributors. They want to ensure that their beer is stored cold, as it should be. This could be days, weeks or months out…stay tuned.)
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.