Here’s this week’s report:
- Deschutes The Dissident
mayhit this week…yippee!
- Sam Adams Utopia’s usually only comes out once every two years. But, it will be released this year as a special 10th year anniversary edition. Look for it in November with a suggested retail price of $160! Cheap! (Update: Some stores are already reporting they’ve received this!)
- Ken Schmidt / Iron Fist / Stone Mint Chocolate Imperial Stout is coming out 10/08. I expect that bottles will hit Denver soon. Maybe this week???
- Elevation will release Downpour, a “hoptastic” Double India Red , in mid-October (this week?). Also their RIS, Oil Man, which was aged in Breckenridge Distillery barrels should be released sometime around mid-November.
- Firestone Walker XVI releases from the brewery on November 3. Need I say more?
- Goose Island Bourbon County Stout is scheduled to hit Denver the last week of November. Git yer hunting pants ready.
- Holy cannoli! Now word is out that Clown Shoes will start distributing to CO in November! Git yer clown shoes ready.
- The label for New Belgium Imperial Coffee Chocolate Stout has been approved…but when is it coming out? We’ll know soon enough. This is a Lips of Faith beer and very, very different than the others in the series…exciting?
- Is Westvleteren XII coming soon? It just hit Canada…and Shelton Bros. are reportedly handling Western US distribution now…more to come?
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.