Here’s this week’s report:
First, a note: I may not do a report next week because I will be incapacitated. I’ll do my best, but no promises.
- Avery’s Oud Floris should be hitting shelves this week. It is here. It is everywhere.
- Firestone Walker Double DBA was released on July 15th. This is a new brew from FW and is basically their DBA x 2. It will be distributed to Denver. Expect a shit show of people trying to get this one, just like all the FW releases. Aaaaannnnnnddd…it’s here. It’s slowly showing up around town.
- Russian River/Sierra Nevada Brux, a “domesticated” wild ale, should hit us soon. It’s being distributed by Sierra Nevada (through Coors, actually), so we should see it. I have no idea when/if we will see this. Soon hopefully, I’ve been hearing pretty good things about it.
- Elevation Beer Company Signal de Botrange Farmhouse Ale Aged in Chardonnay Wine Barrels is coming soon. They bottled it July 15, so it should hit soon.
- Stone’s 16th Anniversary Ale, a 10% ABV double IPA, will be released on August 13th. Look for it in Denver after that.
- Check out this article from Westword’s Colorado Beer Man (aka Big Shikes) on some fun things coming up: Ten Colorado Beers You’ll Be Seeing Soon
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.