Here’s this week’s report:
- Stone Ruination Tenth Anniversary IPA will hit the Denver market in bottles this week, starting today (Tue, 6/26).
- Stone’s limited edition versions of the Smoked Porter (Vanilla Bean, Chipotle) will be here this week also. BBQ time.
- River North Breweryis releasing a shitload of goodies this week, including brewery only and bottle beers. Look for the bottles at the usual places that have been carrying their bottles…
- On Wednesday at 3PM, they release five gallons of J. Marie Saison aged in Chardonnay. Once that’s gone…that’s it. Brewery only.
- Also on Wednesday, they will preview Avarice Belgian Imperial Stout. Yes…an Imperial Stout in Summer. In 3 digit temps. Brewery only.
- Unified Theory, an Oak-Aged Imperial Wit, will be released in bottles this week.
- Also, Whiskey-Aged J. Marie Saison will be released in bottles this week.
- Stone/Dog Fish Head/Victory Saison du Buff- Saison is out. yay.
- Maui/Jolly Pumpkin- Sobrehumano Palena’Ole Brewed With Passion Fruit and Cherries is on the market…sounds fun!
- Another Dogfish Head brew, Positive Contact, released June 18. This is a beer/cider hybrid that was conjured by Dan the Automator and others…should be interesting. There will also be Positive Contact box sets which will include six bottles of Positive Contact, four hip-hop dub remixes on vinyl and six recipes…for a good night o’ debauchery.
- Will Avery’s Oud Floris hit the shelves soon now that it’s been released? We’ll see.
- Firestone Walker Double DBA will be released on July 15th. This is a new brew from FW and is basically their DBA x 2. It will be distributed to Denver, so look for it after July 15. Expect a shit show of people trying to get this one, just like all the FW releases.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.