Here’s this week’s report:
- Dogfish Head sightings; Red and White, Aprihop, 2012 World Wide Stout and 120 minute. Time for some 2012 Heaven and Hell?
- Mikkeller/Three Floyds Boogoop Barley Wine (or “buckwheat wine” due to it’s heavy dosage of buckwheat) – I know, I know, this started showing up on shelves last week and should have been in last week’s report. But with the concentric circles of beer distribution expanding over the week, it should be found on more shelves this week. I’m really excited about this one…love me some barleywine, it’s getting good ratings, and hello…Three Floyds in Colorado! That’s a rarity…thanks Mikkeller!
- Avery Muscat d’ Amour is showing up on shelves, so if you missed the release (or want more), go find it!
- Brouwerij Bockor N.V. Cuvee de Jacobins Rouge – A sour styled Flemish Red aged for a minimum 18 months. Git yer sour!
- Others: 8 Wired Batch 31, De Molen Hel & Verdoemenis, De Molen Bommen & Granaten, De Proef Flemish Primitive, Unibroue 17 Grand Reserve (thank you Shelton Bros!)
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.