I never remember February being like this before. I’m finding it hard to fit in all the beer events going on. Having a family, I can’t just up and go to every event, but I’m trying my best. Here’s a sampling (yes, I said SAMPLING):
- Falling Rock Dain Bramage Month – Barleywines all month long, many of them vintage kegs that Falling Rock has squirreled away.
- Falling Rock also held a Barlyewine pairing dinner!
- Danny Williams Fundraiser at Backcountry Pizza and Tap House (Boulder) – Feb 11th, good cause, good people. Just do it.
- Vine St (Mountain Sun) Stout Month – The darks. All. Month. Long.
- Avery Barrel releases – Récolte Sauvage and Muscat d’Amour releasing Feb 11
- River North Brewery opening – New Denver brewery, open NOW!
- Pliny the Younger hits Denver – Multiple locations, multiple dates
- Copper Kettle Bourbon Breakfast Stout release (past event) – and Copper Kettle had some other releases too
- Dry Dock Avon Breast Cancer Fund – Feb 19th, I went last year and this was my first taste of Bligh’s…worth the go for the gems they release and for a good cause.
- Wagon Ryed release at Wynkoop – plus a multi-day event being held by Denver off the Wagon! Feb 23 – 25
- Other events: Freshcraft food pairing dinner (past event), Parry’s Pizza opens in Highlands Ranch, Bull & Bush adds tableside whole hope infusing
And the usual onslaught of normal beer activity happening in Denver. February should be longer!!!