Here’s this week’s report:
- AleSmith YuleSmith.
- Bourbon County Stout. Black Friday.DON’T BE A DICK!!! (we’ll all be watching you…)
- Elevation’s BA Double IPA (formerly Inconceivable, now named Fanboy) should be out soon?
- Deschutes The Abyss this month. Latest update, first week of Dec.
- Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball? Maybe.
- Boulevard Imperial Stout 2013? Should happen soon.
- Will Perennial Abraxas hit us? No fucking idea, but throwing it out there just in case.
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.
Disclaimer: I do not post about Russian River, Cantillon, various Firestone Walker and other very rare beers. Thank the hoarders for this…some things still need to be kept secret from these scoundrels.