Here’s this week’s report:
Oh yeah, PtY is hitting starting this week. See Colorado Beer Man’s article: http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/2013/02/pliny_the_younger_returns_to_colorado.php
- The Bruery Sour in the Rye and Saison De Lente are now available all over the metro area.
- Elevation’s Senorita Imperial Horchata Porter is now hitting all over the metro area.
- New Belgium La Folie 2013 and Transatlantique Kriek are both showing up on shelves now. And, Cascara Quad has hit some stores too.
- Odells’ Amuste, a porter brewed with grape juice and aged in wine barrels, released Saturday, Feb 9th. It
should beIS hitting shelves this week.
- River North is celebrating their 1st anniversary with a huge Imperial Stout. The 12.5% ABV brew will be available this Saturday, February 16th at 1pm during the brewery’s first-anniversary party. This will see store shelves, 120 cases were produced.
- Wynkoop Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout will hit by the end of …January?
- Firestone Walker Sucaba was released a couple weeks ago, it should hit Denver really soon yo!
- Word is that Bigfoot and the BA version should hit next week. Keep your fingers crossed.
- On the horizon:
- Word is out that Clown Shoes will start distributing to CO. (Check here and notice it says “Colorado- coming soon”) (UPDATE: They expect to be in CO sometime in the 1st quarter of 2013…)
- La Cumbre is supposed to be bringing their highly acclaimed Elevated IPA to CO very soon. GABF Gold? 97 on Beer Advocate? 100 on RateBeer!?!? Yes please! (UPDATE: The brewer is still scouting for quality distributors. They want to ensure that their beer is stored cold, as it should be. This could be days, weeks or months out…stay tuned.)
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.