Here’s this week’s report:
Yeah, so I was out last week so no report. And I’m just getting back into the swing of things, so updates will happen slowly.
But check this out yo!
- The Bruery Tart of Darkness is out there now. A sour stout aged in oak barrels? Yes please.
- Did I read this right? Is New Belgium/Alpine Beer Company Super India Pale Ale out now??? #SuperIPA
- River North is releasing Avarice, a Belgian-style Imperial Stout, in bombers starting Thursday (8/9). Yippee!
- Crooked Stave is releasing Batch #1 this Saturday (8/10) at their new location…in DENVER!! They’ll also have WWBI (Indigo) and some other tasty treats. This is open to members-only.
- Will Denver be seeing the Boulevard/Pretty Things Collaboration? I sure hope so, but have heard nothing. Any word out there?
- What the Brux?
- Elevation Beer Company Signal de Botrange Farmhouse Ale Aged in Chardonnay Wine Barrels is coming soon. They bottled it July 15, so it should hit soon. Has anyone seen this in stores yet??? (I just read that it’s “weeks away”. Sad Panda.)
- Stone’s 16th Anniversary Ale, a 10% ABV double IPA, will be released on August 13th. Look for it in Denver after that.
- Check out this article from Westword’s Colorado Beer Man (aka Big Shikes) on some fun things coming up: Ten Colorado Beers You’ll Be Seeing Soon
Look for more updates throughout the week (if there are any more to report). Please share any Denver area beer release news you might have with me either in the comments or on Twitter @ssteigerwald.